error when running utility

Feb 10, 2011 at 3:59 AM

I'm sure I'm missing something very obvious. When I run your utility, I'm getting an error message: "Sequence contains no elements"

First, I'm running this on a Windows 2008R2(64) server with Sharepoint Foundation 2010 installed. This is a non-domain joined server isolated on it's own network with access to the Internet.

I created the new SP web app, and then a new site content (http://servername:33116) per your instructions, as well as running aspnet_regsql.exe utility.

When I fire up your application, I put the SP URL (http://servername:33116) in the first field: Web Application URL. And from the drop down, I select SqlMembership.

However, I don't know what I'm suppose to edit in the SettingsXML box. The only thing I've tried to edit is the server name "server=yourSqlServer;... changing it to read "server=Sharepoint;... I also tried
"server=servername\Sharepoint;...

Any ideas?

Coordinator
Feb 10, 2011 at 10:50 AM

The Settings Xml needs to be a complete Xml. Can you copy/paste what you currently have in the settings xml text box here for me to help out?

Feb 10, 2011 at 3:49 PM

I'm at a doctor's office right now. But the ONLY change I made to the default SqlMembership settingsXML was for the name of the server. I don't know what else needs to be changed in it.

Coordinator
Mar 3, 2011 at 4:13 AM
Hi kweilbacher,

Sorry for the delay in getting back. I've been swamped at work.

Were you able to resolve this issue? Please let me know.

Thanks

On Fri, Feb 11, 2011 at 3:50 AM, kweilbacher <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

I'm at a doctor's office right now. But the ONLY change I made to the default SqlMembership settingsXML was for the name of the server. I don't know what else needs to be changed in it.

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (fbaconfigmanager@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email fbaconfigmanager@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe on CodePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at CodePlex.com